Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
A thorough, concise, up-to-date guide to the diagnosis and treatment of common occupational and environmental injuries and diseases
A Doody's Core Title for 2017!
- Chapters on how to conduct an occupational and environmental medical history, examine the patient, evaluate exposures, and prevent further injury and illness
- New methods of disability management and the important role that physicians can play in preventing disability
- Practical information on the toxic properties and clinical manifestation of common industrial materials
- Techniques to prevent acute and cumulative workplace-related injuries
- Detailed discussion of international occupational and environmental health, and issues of worker migration
- An appendix that concisely introduces the important topics of biostatistics and epidemiology
The definitive overview of common occupational and environmental illnesses
NEW CHAPTERS on electronic health records, the management of chronic pain, violence in the workplace, terrorism preparedness, disease surveillance, and chemical policy
Valuable to practicing physicians as well as students and residents